What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor opens windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly navigate with the Chrome browser and try to navigate through the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the information with the browser, not a person.
What kind of cookies are there?
• Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
• Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections that you use the most, products consulted, time of use, language, etc.
• Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as MailChimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google Adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website, which are detailed below:
• Login: The cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your Teresa Buendía account.
• Personalization: Cookies help me remember what people or websites have interacted, so you can show related content.
• Preferences: Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing https://www.teresabuendia.com for example, when you use the share button of https://www.teresabuendia.com in a social network.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
• Facebook cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Twitter cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Instagram cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Linkedin Cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search the associated ones to the domain in question and proceed to their elimination.
• Setting cookies for Google Chrome
• Setting cookies for Apple Safari
• Setting cookies for Internet Explorer
• Setting cookies for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.